Now that you’ve got your product follow these easy steps to get started with it.
1. Insert the micro SIM card in the SIM slot at the bottom of the shield
2. Screw the antenna provided into an upright position as shown
3. Connect your PiTalk on the Raspberry Pi with the USB cable or mount it on the Pi via GPIO pins
4. Turn on the Raspberry Pi, it will supply power to PiTalk as well
5. Press the power button on the shield for 1 second
6. The red LED on the top starts blinking and then gets stable, indicating the SIM Card is registered to the network And there you go, your PiTalk is initialized and ready to function.
7. Double click on the appropriate icon on the preference of your screen orientation and your phone will boot.
This conversation is missing your voice